In the event that it is necessary for your belongings to be moved into storage, for a time, rather than immediately into a new dwelling the following policies apply.
- Oregon Conference policy is that we will assume responsibility for only one (1) move. If you choose to have your belongings moved into storage, you assume responsibility for all storage costs incurred, as a result. You also assume responsibility for moving your belongings from storage to your new home.
- You, or your representative, must be present at the time your belongings are unloaded into storage, to ensure there is no damage to your possessions. Oregon Conference assumes no responsibility for any damage to your belongings after they are moved into storage.
- Oregon Conference Moving Department personnel must take all pads and supplies (excluding boxes) used with your move to accommodate our other customers. Please do not ask us to leave any supplies with your belongings.
- Oregon Conference has very limited storage facilities. Please do not ask us to hold your belongings on the truck while you arrange living accommodations. We must have your destination address on file, prior to loading.
- If you, or your representative, are not present at your scheduled unloading location & time, we will put your belongings in a storage facility - convenient to us, and will notify you of how and where to retrieve your belongings. You assume responsibility for moving your belongings from storage to your new home, as well as all costs incurred as a result.
- Oregon Conference will not move, or pay to move your belongings from storage to your new home.